Thursday, April 25, 2013

Children, Words, Sentences, Malfunctions, Oopsies & Laughing your ass off.

I have 4 wonderful kids. I will not be saying their names if I talk about them, reasons being obvious. So, I am trying to think of another way to label them. I was thinking Thing 1,2,3,4....but that seems a little insensitive, mean, and not nearly creative or personal enough. I guess it will come to me when I least expect it. I guess I could just use their nick-names. Duh. I have to say that one of the best things about being a Mom right now, is the mis-use of words. Like my 6 year old "Bug" was trying to tell me about a show on Nick...He tells me that I should really watch this show called "House of A Nudist." HAHAHA!! I know the show, and if you have kids, you will too. I laughed so hard, as did my 8 year old girl "Roo" The great part about these funnyisms, is that they tend to happen when you need to smile the most. :) My 4 year old boy "Fuss" has also somehow picked up the word "Yo" and seems to be adding it at the end of every other sentence.
 They embarrass us, hurt our feelings, make us smile, and drive us crazy. But they are kids, and the rewards of children are so worth the "I need (Yes, I said NEED) a glass of wine right now or I'll rip my hair out" moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment